Sincerely, Loree is getting a makeover!

 Dear friends, I am very excited to announce that, with the help of the very helpful and patient Berenica of Simply The Studio, Sincerely Loree is getting a long-overdue makeover. I have been mulling over this for at least a year now and have always been hesitant to take the final step because I was afraid I would make a mess of it. But, with Berenica's help, I think that you will soon see a more polished and modern-looking blog.

I cannot recommend Simply The Studio highly enough.  For a very affordable fee I will have a new template and Berenica has answered all my questions and will be helping me with the final installation. This may take some time. So please bear with me if links don't work or things don't show up in their proper place for now. I am really hoping that this new template will challenge me to improve my writing and photography so that you will all have more enjoyable experience when visiting the blog.

I will try to be back with one last post before Christmas if everything is up and running as it should be. I am really very busy right now preparing for the most wonderful time of the year and tying up loose ends at work. But I will prevail and am sure that, by 2021, an updated version of Sincerely Loree will be live. Fingers crossed ...

Christmas in Valletta, December 2020


7 comments

  1. I am so excited for your updated blog! That is exactly what I need to do, I'm just dragging my feet. I cant wait to see the 'new place.; I also want to thank you for your recent comments on my blog. I really do appreciate hearing your views Loree and I always feel a special kinship with you as a result. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that we all as a collective people, find out that 2021 is a much kinder year.
    much love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very fresh and pretty, Loree! I love the Maltese stone-colour as your highlight, too. The 2020 home-renovation bug has crossed over to our virtual homes, it would seem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations getting the make over do e! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Loree, Good luck with your new format! I hope it will include a larger and easier to read font. I am looking forward to more of your beautiful photos and interesting observations.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Loree -
    Whatever you do will be lovely I just know - looking forward to seeing the completion. I probably should do that too but right now am putting my energy into learning the New PicMonkey program which is complicated for someone older, like moi!!!!!

    Happy holidays dear - may your family be blessed at Christmas and stay healthy during the coming year.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loree will be looking forward to your new updated blog. As always friend I enjoy visiting you. Have a great week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I THOUGHT I HAD LEFT A COMMENT HERE...........
    WELL I SHALL TRY AGAIN!
    THE BLOG LOOKS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THE NEW PHOTO OF YOU!!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Due to the new setting I had to make to allow Comments from people who do not have a Blogger account, it is not possible for me to reply to each comment individually but I will try to do so in some other way.
If you're still having problems leaving a comment you can email me at: stories.scribbles@gmail.com
Spam and offensive comments will be deleted.

Instagram

Sincerely, Loree. Theme by STS.