Merry Christmas, Everyone

Malta

I didn't mean to be so absent from the blog throughout December. Indeed I had several posts planned. In my head, at least. But then, life happened. Things got stressful at work and, in spite of having the tree up by the 1st of December, I didn't get my act properly together until this week. So the blog went on the back-burner. I now have a week off and will hopefully post something. Or I might wait until the new year. 

How are you all holding up? I've taken my booster shot but the numbers are exploding here. Trying to take each day at a time and praying we will all be safe.

I'll leave it at that for today. Wishing you all a very merry and blessed Christmas. 



5 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Loree! Yes, so many good blog posts sit in one's head :) I, too, had an Early Tree but only decided on what to do about the rest in the last couple of days but it's again a Christmas mostly à deux. No booster for us yet, we're ages off eligibility - February, if we bring it forward a month - so lucky you! Stay safe and have a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Loree, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so down before Christmas and feared the worst I saw everything in black ! Now Christmas is over and I was completely wrong, it was very nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loree yes life does happen but Christmas comes whether we are ready or not. I hope yours was wonderful and yes let's pray the New Year will bring an end to this virus. Keep safe friend - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT LIFE THAT GETS IN THE WAY!I KNOW IT WELL.........spent Xmas day and New Years Day in bed!
    Moving SLOW HERE REALLY SLOW..........
    I just read the USA has 387,000 NEW CASES A DAY............
    IT blows my mind how people are traveling and running around without MASKS as if they are NOT LIVING THROUGH A PANDEMIC!Remember it was to be two weeks back at the START!!?I knew that was NOT TO BE and I am NOT EVEN a SCIENTIST!YEAR THREE AND WE ARE....................I have a feeling this will be around for years to come!AS SAD AS THAT THOUGHT IS...........
    HOPEFULLY YOUR little island will REBOUND and be PERFECTLY SAFE!
    MY BEST TO YOU!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. Due to the new setting I had to make to allow Comments from people who do not have a Blogger account, it is not possible for me to reply to each comment individually but I will try to do so in some other way.
If you're still having problems leaving a comment you can email me at: stories.scribbles@gmail.com
Spam and offensive comments will be deleted.

Instagram

Sincerely, Loree. Theme by STS.